New Valet Opens
Construction is progressing on our campus and yesterday we hit another milestone – the opening of the new valet and drive between the Anderson Lucchetti Women’s & Children’s Center and the Buhler Building/Sutter Cancer Center. This valet currently serves patients with appointments at the Buhler Building/Sutter Cancer Center and when our new campus opens in 2015 it will be the new access point for our whole campus.
The new entrance will be on Capitol Avenue between 28th and 29th streets. The entrance is easily accessible to westbound traffic on Capitol Avenue. Vehicles should not turn left into the drive, but instead approach the entrance going toward downtown.
From Interstate 80 East & Highway 50
- Take Interstate 80 to Capital City Freeway (Business 80 Reno)
- Take the N Street exit off of Capital Freeway.
- Go straight from the off-ramp onto 30th Street, which parallels the freeway.Turn left onto Capitol Avenue. Go past 29th Street, and the new valet entrance is on the right side.
From Interstate 80 West
- Take Interstate 80 to Capital City Freeway (Business 80)
- Take J Street exit. Go straight from the off-ramp onto 29th Street, which parallels the freeway.
- Turn right onto Capitol Avenue, and the new valet entrance is on the right side.
If you liked this article, you may also like:
Street Closure – Sat., Jan 24 Oncology/Blood Marrow Transplant Team Proud to Open New Space New Valet Opens